Minimum Viable product (MVP) is the product built with few must have features to start gaining customers traction. Developing MVP is always a good idea to validate your product and see how market is responding to it. Most of the start-up builds MVP to get investors as well. Now there are many cool programming languages are available in the market to build MVP. Since inception of Golang, it is becoming a preferred choice to build MVP.
Gophers works very closely with entrepreneurs, and help them to build MVP using Golang. So far we have developed 20+ MVPs using Golang programming. Few of the MVPs developed by us using Golang have grown a lot and now in the process of making them large products.
Why Gophers for Start-ups:
- Experience in quickly build MVPs and PoCs
- Quick response for changes
- Full Stack development capabilities to deliver more with small teams
- Agile and LEAN mindset
- Own the product rather being an offshore vendor
- In-house DevOps and Design capabilities
Few benefits of using Golang for your MVP:
- Easy to learn
- Simple coding
- Keeps the bugs away
- Easy maintenance