- Below are some of the benefits of our DevSecOps Services that our customers have experienced:
- Enhanced security
- Faster go-to-market
- Accelerated vulnerability patching
- Improved compliance
- Repeatable & adaptable
- Cross-team collaboration
DevOps involves bridging the gap between development and operations to allow faster deployment & release cycles; This is achieved through end-to-end pipeline automation and continuous integrations & deployments. Our DevSecOps Services take it a step further to bring more security by integrating security testing at each step of the process. As a result, we have a collaborative environment between development, security, and operations.
- DevSecOps consists of the following six stages:
- Plan: Defining project scope and security objectives
- Code: Emphasizing secure coding practices and conducting static code analysis
- Build: Compiling & packaging code while performing dependency scanning & vulnerability assessments
- Test: Conducting various tests, including security testing like DAST & penetration testing
- Deploy: Securely deploying the application, utilizing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and continuous monitoring
- Operate: Ongoing monitoring, maintenance, and incident response to ensure a secure production environment
DevSecOps is more of a practice than an activity. It involves people, processes, and technological implementations that must be maintained to create a collaborative environment between development, security, and operations. Also, as security threats keep changing continuously, DevSecOps must evolve.