A matured and relevant development methodology ensures the success of delivery. There is no single development process which fits for all kind of needs and always required tailoring. At Gophers, our choice of tools and development approach depends on answers of below-mentioned answers:
- Do we have a detailed and very clear requirement documents?
- Is product evolving very fast and may have very frequent changes in requirements?
- Do we need to work with distributed development teams?
- Do we need to communicate with teams on different time zones?
- My client is technical or non-technical in nature?
In most of the cases, Agile development process works well. We try to use the incremental and iterative development approach for every project, again with tailoring. Again, selecting XP, Scrum or Kanban etc. depends on the project requirement.
So that we spend less time debugging and more time adding features.
TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT
Taking the solution to a regular test drive ensures that we don’t get surprises at the end.
t’s just like having a navigator, who can provide a direction while the other drives the code.
Rigorous code investigations so that it couldn’t be coaxed to do something fishy.
PEER CODE REVIEW
As the code passes through a different set of eyes, this ensures its thoroughness and correctness.
Real time performance check based upon typical business scenarios and user behaviours.